The committee of the Half Marathon of Coaticook is proud to announce their second event on Sunday July 31 2016. We wish to welcome you and hope you will enjoy discovering the beautiful valley of Coaticook.
The Half Marathon of Coaticook will be sanctioned by the Fédération Québécoise d’Athlétisme (FQA).
Courses : 21.1 km, 10 km, 5 km and 1 km for children (12 years old or under).
Please note the 5 km is a running and walking course
START & FINISH
Centre Récréatif Gérard-Couillard (Aréna), 49 rue Laurence, Coaticook, Qc J1A 2B3.
Saturday July 30 10h – 17h : Bibs pick-up at the Centre Récréatif Gérard-Couillard (Aréna) of Coaticook.
It is possible to enroll same day Saturday July 30 but no registration on race day Sunday July 31 2016.
Sunday July 31
7 am : Bibs pick-up at the Centre Récréatif Gérard-Couillard (Aréna) of Coaticook.
8:30 am : Start of 21.1 km
8:45 am : Start of 10 km
9:00 am : Start of 5 km
11:30 am : Start of 1 km
SHIRTS & MEDALS
Each runner will receive a shirt of the event with the exception of children in the 1 km race.
Children 12 years old or under in the 1 km race will receive a medal at the event.
Water stations are positioned every 2 km with water & Gatorade.
A healthy lunch will be offered inside the Arena for all enrolled participants.
A physio & taping service will be offered on site by a team of professionals from Action Sport Physio.
A bag deposit area will be available at the arena. Your bib will be required for pick up after the run.
Restrooms are available at the start & finish line as well as inside the Arena. There will not be any showers available on site.
– Centre Récréatif Gérard-Couillard, 49 rue Laurence (you must park at this address before 8:00 am)
– École Sacré-Coeur, 211 rue Saint-Jean-Baptiste
– Couillard Construction, 228 Main E
– Tigre Géant, 25 Rue Wellington (section arrière du commerce)
– École secondaire La Frontalière, 311 Saint Paul
FAMILY & FRIENDS
Friends & family are welcome to cheer our fellow runners
– Camping du Parc de la Gorge, 400 Rue St-Marc, (819) 849-2331
– Camping du Lac Lyster, 385 ch. Séguin, (819) 345-3787
– Motel La Source, 1150 Rte 141, (819) 849-6341
– Motel L’Exquise, 79 route 147 Sud, (819) 849-4897
– Motel La Place, 20 rue Saint-Jacques Sud, (819) 823-6123